The mission of The Foundation is to promote and advance financial literacy, scholarship and life skills through programs of recognition, mentoring, research and outreach. If you have any questions about The Foundation, please contact email@example.com.
The Foundation programs promote and advance financial literacy, scholarship and life skills through programs of recognition, mentoring, research and outreach. Our goals are realistic and take both an external and internal focus.
Financial Literacy Programs for Women in Need developed to address the specific needs of women who require mentoring support and training in the 1- 2 of understanding financial principles.
2012-13 Academic Scholarships
The ASWA Educational Foundation undergraduate and master’s scholarships that are to be awarded in Spring 2012, for students to apply towards tuition for the 2012-13 academic year are as follows:
- Undergraduate Scholarships - For those attending an accredited College or University in their 3rd, 4th, or 5th year of study, and are pursuing an accounting or finance degree.
- Master’s Scholarships - For those attending an accredited College or University enrolled in a master’s program, and is pursuing an accounting or finance degree.
Visit the Scholarship page for the 2012 Foundation Scholarship application. Academic scholarships are open to members and non-members. Completed applications must be submitted to our chapter scholarship director by March 1, 2012. Chapters may nominate only one candidate per scholarship and only completed candidate submissions will be considered.
ASWA Member Scholarships Additional scholarship opportunities are available to ASWA members to pursue professional certifications and PhD degrees.
- Certification - To support the exam fees for any one of the following certifications: CPA, CFP, CFE, CIA, CMA, CVA or CGFM.
- CPA Review - To provide registration for a CPA Review Course as available
- Only ASWA members can apply for these scholarships.
- PhD Scholarship - To cover the cost of research for a student seeking a PhD degree in Accounting.
These applications are available on the National ASWA website or contact our chapter scholarship director. Members should submit applications directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. The chapter does not sponsor the applicant.