The following is a list of current benefits enjoyed by members:
- Prestigious status of professional affiliation
- National contacts for networking and professional information
- Forum for Continuing Professional Education
- Leadership opportunities in supportive arena
- Subscription to Accountability e-newsletter
- National and regional conferences at a discounted rate
- Access to Career Center
- Access to AFWA's LinkedIn group
- National online membership directory
- Discounted membership to the Institute for Management Accountants (IMA)
- Discounted products and services through affiliation agreements (CPA review courses, CCH tax & accounting books and Long Term Care insurance.)
Milwaukee area benefits include:
- Local monthly business meetings - including dinner, networking and guest speakers
- Opportunities to get involved in chapter events, planning and the community
- CPE Credit
- Access to Milwaukee Chapter LinkedIn group
Annual Dues include National and Chapter Dues:
Initial Registration Fee $25
2018-2019 Annual Dues Regular Associate Student
AFWA National $199 $99 $45
Milwaukee Chapter $44 $44 $28
How to Become A Member
To become a member of the AFWA Milwaukee Chapter, join online at www.afwa.org/join or contact our Membership Director.
AFWA - Milwaukee Chapter
Wendi Hall, Membership Chair
New members Click here to register online. Be sure to select the Milwaukee Chapter when signing up!
Renewing members Click here to login to AFWA National website and follow the easy steps for renewing online.
AFWA's new corporate membership program offers companies discounts and additional benefits for enrolling several members. Click here for the corporate membership brochure. Corporate membership enrollment is handled directly by the AFWA National Headquarters. They can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 703-506-3265. Our Chapter Membership Director would be happy to assist your organization with this process.